Thursday, May 28, 2009

Well,....

...not a 'phenomenal' turn-out tonight (regardless of my pleadings off Facebook) but good enough to garner a 'pilot'. That means NBC is interested, they will spend a bit of money based on they're ideas of what the show should be, and decide from there. We'll see. They were very nice and fun and enthusiastic. Means a lot and I feel satisfied (unlike Westerberg) that the night was a success.

That mean come next week to get the pure stuff, (lookin' at YOU Jersey!) because we may be made safe for network when you see us en masse. And it includes the Jersey market, so THERE all you high school peeps who beat me up/shit on me/didn't have respect because i didn't attend reunions,....Oh,...sorry,

That means no cussing and much less snarky. OR not,...but I digress...I'm told via email, that we will finaly have a story about us in AMNY tomorrow. So, if you are heading to the subway in the morning, (something I RARELY do anymore) pick up a copy and let me know if they are on the level or not!

The winners tonight were:

1ST PLACE- The CHERRY FLAVOURED SCHMOO'S (Surprise there...)

2ND PLACE- TEAM ANVIL ( The team from NBC, and they won it FAIR AND SQUARE!)

3RD PLACE- "I'M A DOCTOR, JIM!"

Ok, here's an awesome appearance of an awesome band on the JOAN RIVER'S show from '87!! Check it out!

BTW, if you read this blog, give a shout out so I can gauge the awesome peeps who frequent this!!

No comments: