Thursday, May 7, 2009

Uhhh, huh!

Hi, so yeah, tomorrow morning I will be (I'm told) interviewed in AM NY about SMARTASS. This is big deal because roughly 3 million subway riders read this NYC rag daily.

That's the population of Atlanta circa. 1996.

That's quite a few people. This is exciting, to me anyway.

Tonight's game was again, fun, but not crowded by any means. No big. The club continues to support and more importantly, continues to provide FREE Rockets pizza. No one is complaining. Honestly, I think the draw is the free grub, but everyone seems to be having a great time so I'm not going to bitch, as opposed to usual.

The winners tonight were:

(TECHNICAL WIN: JASPER-310PTS)

1ST PLACE: TEAM ATLANTIS-290 PTS

2ND PLACE: WE HATE ANCHOVIES, ASPARAGUS & PEAS-250 PTS

3RD PLACE: WE LOVE PIZZA-200 PTS

Congrats all!

Here's some old school awesome for ya!

No comments: