Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Princes' understudies...

Last nights opinion question was who was Pinces' hottest female protogee. The 10 point was Vanity, mainly because I've always been facinated by her and thats my opinion. Lot's of people chose Applonia Kotero, which is completely understandable and was certainly worth 5 points. Hell, maybe I'm wrong, maybe she was hottest, but then, Carmen Electra (who's last name Prince bestowed on her) was also one of the harum.

But, I digress.

Vanity was #1 muse because she was from New Orleans, not particularly jaw dropping, and sorta talented and had wild sex and crack binge's with Nikki Sixx. Ass opposed to just being eye candy like most of the others, (Kim Bassinger, please pick up the "Man, I wish I could sing" courtesy phone). And, I find that amusing.

Last nights winners were:

ROUND 1:
(Technical- Piano's Staff) drink winners- Kansanadia

ROUND 2:
I Can't Believe It's Not Todd

ROUND 3:
(Technical- Piano's Staff) drink winners- Glasses Are Cool

Only 1 week til The National residence at Bowery, til then the boys are in Europe eating worse food and drinking better wine.

No comments: