Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The triple rock threat!!

Thanks to all that came out last night to witness the awesomeness that was Smart-Ass! Conrad from the band Takka Takka (whom I noticed has a striking resemblance to Gil Gerard from Buck Rodgers,...well, sorta) started things off with a guest round. Great job, C! Afterwards we introduced my new partner in crime; Dj Shred Savage (aka, the lovely Liv) who also did an awesome guest round. She's a breath of fresh rock kids, and she'll be showin' up with fresh questions and she won't be just turning letter blocks like that useless Vanna White. Bitch.... Jking, we love Vanna.

BTW, in case you are mildly curious, sometimes we have a "technical" win, which means that the winners actually got the most points but were not awarded drinks because of an affiation with Piano's ie: the staff (yes, they compete), or me if I'm competing, as I was last night, and drinks are awarded to the 2nd place winners or drink winners becaue we're REALLY fair, FYI. Here's the winners from last night!


1st round: (Technical win) Glasses Are Cool (Brian Devendorf of The National, Beth Devendorf and Dj Spookypants), drink winners: Cherry Flavored Schmoo's (Gina, Beth and Dan)
2nd round: Cherry Flavored Schmoo's
3rd round: Glasses Are Cool (Brian and Beth with Conrad,...who IS rad.)

Props to Glasses and the Schmoo's as there were about 7 teams in the running.

I'm really going to try to get a MySpace page up today, it's kinda hard because I just moved and I can't figure out these damn Ikea directions (fucking Swede's!), but I will do my best.

Seee ya'll next week!!

No comments: