Tuesday, April 24, 2007

AC/DC is from the devil

What with the horns and all on Angus, AAAND my determined resolve to screw up any AC/DC question. It must be Satan. Yep. Thanks to Conrad AGAIN for setting me straight about a question that I wrote regarding said Australians/Scots and their contribution to Stephen Kings' "Maximum Overdrive" (not to be confused with Kathleen Turner Overdrive, but thats a story for another day). You'd think being a metalhead in the 80's would solve that, nope.

Here's the winners:

Round 1: Technical- The Piano's Staff, Actual- Glasses Are Cool ( With a "C", I looked)
Round 2: Glasses Are Cool
Round #: The Bunnyslappers

Don't forget tonight, at Midway, Sousalves record release co-starring The Sprinkle Genies at 8:15, my buddy Kris Roebling at 9 and the man himself, Sousalves at 10. Do not miss.

Quote of the night-

Peter: "You know, I'm sober now?"
Me: "Really??"
Peter: "Phfft, no..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Todd
Can you clarify what defines a win? I was under the impression that it was the team with the highest score, but often that doesn't seem to be the case. Are you using the Gore / Bush election method?

Smartass said...

Check the 'Triple Rock Threat' post which explains the scoring system.