Thursday, April 16, 2009

You take the good with the GREAT!

Tonight was a bit slow, and I did an AWESOME quiz for tonight too. So it goes. I know everyone can't always make it out every time, but the energy is so much better and so much more fun with a lot of people.

BUT, thats cool, because when I got home, there was an email interview from Lauren at amNY who is doing an article about trivia nights in NYC in my gmail. So, probably lots more people next week!

Does anyone read this blog? If you do, do me a favor and leave a comment so I can judge sorta what the readership is, if any. That'd be good to know too. That way I could start blogging about how awesome David Lee Roth's solo career was, and not get NEAR as much shit for it.

Did I say that out loud?


The winner tonight was: Team NAME with 230 points.

Here's a video of Nina Hagen covering The Sweet's 'Ballroom Blitz' in 1985 before it was cool to like that song.

No comments: