Monday, November 10, 2008

The Great Rock and Roll Swindle



So , there it is. You guys thought it didn't exsist? Well, some of you know the difference now, yeah?. SEE this film if you don't know anything about the music biz. It will teach you all!

So, GREAT crowd tonight, given it WAS a holiday night (even though I don't think there were to many vets from wars) everyone is in a better mood these days,...I only wonder why. Hmm, beeecuase we have a REAL president?? Ooopps, there I go getting all political again. It's only,..beenaweeksincewegotarealpresident,....damn,..I'll stop..

The Cherry Flavored Schmoos ruled the roost again tonight, like always. I'm actually surprised they haven't gone on to form their own higher advanced game,...that I would lose.

The scores:

ROUND 1: THE CHERRY FLAVORED SCHMOOS
ROUND 2: TEAM VLADMIR
ROUND 3: THE CHERRY FLAVORED SCHMOOS

I REALLY appreciate everyone showing up tonight. Makes me think the night would be more popular if it was on a night that didn't require you be in bed before 10pm.

No comments: