Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Brooklyn invaded Manhattan last night

Hello dear readers,..all two of you. Last night was the usual blast at Pianos. I wasn't actually thinking of making it because I was going to go see The National at Highline last night, but decided to be true to my own night and I'm glad I did. My Brooklyn peeps from Gowanus Yacht Club in Carroll Gardens came out to represent and a lot of other people I'd never seen at trivia before. Nice!

Since the Unholy Trinity and The Schmoos took the night off to support the National boys, the playing field was pretty level. Except for the Cinderella story that lie in wait in the far corner who swept the night. Oh, also Alex Forms and Jen Gothamist brought the singer from Ghostland Observatory who told me he had a blast at trivia, later at Darkroom. Nice kid. Check them out on Conan tonight. Jesus, I went to 7 bars last night. Shit,...thats fucked up, Donnie!

Last nights winners were:

Sweeping the night- BOINKING YOUR SISTER

Nice job guys, thank you and drive thru.

No comments: