Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hey, look,...The Mat's played to 5 people sometimes too!

...and they still handed in stellar shows.

Look, I know it's NYC, I know you have things to do, I know sometimes Lyndsay Lohan shows up and you just HAVE to see what she does. Or not.

Not to make fun. NO ONE would ever cop to that.

Shit, what am I trying to say? Oh yeah,...come out to SMARTASS. I know I get like this after less than crowded shows, and I really don't wanna come off like the cheerleaders in Fast Times (look it up), but a lot of work goes into making this thing work and it'd be great to see some of you. /end of rant.

WINNERS TONIGHT:

1st place- Omega Woman-160 points
2nd- I've Forgotten Everything-120points


There was no third place......(sigh).

In the meantime, heres some classic memories for anyone who remembers when we had something to be excited about.

No comments: